Overview of configurable parameters of the Drop-a-Note module for Joomla! 3.x
This information is provided 'as is', without any form of warranty or guarantee.
Why you should go for the Premium or Business Edition:
- Supports both anonymous and registered posting.
- Shortcode option to allow immediate publishing by anonymous posters.
- Private Note posting. A unique feature!
- Configurable post sorting order.
- Configurable maximum characters.
- Configurable post edit time.
- Nickname can be made a clickable link.
- Content URLs and #/@ tags can be made clickable links, e.g. to Twitter tags.
- Content URLs and #/@ tags can be truncated for better content appearance.
- License includes one-man business.
Additional with the Business Edition
- Image upload with in-line thumbnail.
- Option to moderate new posts.
- Option to accept posts authenticated by a personal code (no email) or without authentication
- Admin can make posts sticky at top or bottom.
- Admin notification of newly published posts.
- Posts can be edited by admin.
- Flooding protection.
Use our Online Product Advisor to help you find the right edition.
> Premium Edition front-end and back-end configuration screenshot 1 / 2 / 3
> Business Edition sticky post/in-line image and back-end configuration screenshot 1 and 2
|Posting - Front-end
|Optional publish after e-mail activation|
|Option to post without email address|
|Registered posts publish immediately|
|Immediate unregistered publishing using shortcode|
|Private Note posting|
|In-line image upload|
|Posts can be edited by user|
|Nickname can be made clickable to a website|
|Clickable links and #/@ tags in content|
|Truncate URLs in content|
|Configuration options - Back-end
|Registered and/or anonymous posts|
|Enable/disable shortcode posting|
|E-mail activation or immediate publish|
|Option to moderate new posts|
|Enable/disable Private Note posting|
|In-line image upload|
|Maximum characters in post|
|Post sorting order|
|Post life time|
|Enable/disable post editing|
|Post edit time|
|All posts can be edited by admin|
|Posts can be made sticky by admin|
|Nicknames clickable to URL|
|Clickable URLs in post content|
|URL truncate length|
|Clickable #/@ tags in post content|
|Tag truncate length|
|Admin notification of new posts|
|Joomla! 3.x native|
|PHP 7 and PHP 8 compatible|
|Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional|
|License for personal and
one-man business websites
|Full business license|
|Updates through Joomla! update system|