Overview of configurable parameters of Login Limiter user plug-in for Joomla! 3.x
This information is provided 'as is', without any form of warranty or guarantee.
Why you should go for the Premium or Business Edition:
- Operates at back-end and front-end (configurable).
- User notification message configurable to your own language.
- Specified groups, IDs, IPs can be allowed unlimited log-ins.
- License includes one-man business.
Additional with the Business Edition
- Specified Groups, user IDs, IP addresses and email addresses can be excluded from default max log-ins and time span.
- Special user groups, IDs, IPs can be configured to have their own max log-ins and time span.
- IP switch during time span can be disallowed.
- User notification when exceeding limit can be by message, redirect to article or redirect to URL.
- License includes one-man business and Corporate.
Use our Online Product Advisor to help you find the right edition.
|Description (see note below)
|Set default max log-ins and time span|
|Exclude concept, unlimited log-ins|
|Exclude concept, configurable log-ins|
|Exclude user groups|
|Exclude individual IDs and IPs|
|Exclude user ID/IP combinations|
|Exclude email addresses|
|Special user groups, configurable log-ins|
|Disallow IP switch during time span|
|User notification language configurable|
|Redirect to article|
|Redirect to URL|
|Joomla! 3.x native|
|Compatible with PHP 7|
|Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional|
|License for personal and
one-man business websites
|Full business license|
Note: To learn the meaning of the above specific descriptions, please see the manual of the Trial Edition, which includes a brief overview of the Premium and Business Editions.