Overview of configurable parameters of the Fair Log-in plug-in for Joomla! 3.
This information is provided 'as is', without any form of warranty or guarantee.
Why you should go for the Standard or Business Edition:
- Operates on both the front- and back-end using shared configuration.
- Configurable delay increment type: linear or exponential.
- License includes one-man business.
- Limited support.
Additional with the Business Edition
- Back- and front-end settings can be configured independently.
- IP blocking after configurable number of failed attempts.
- Allow specified countries to log into back-end, block all others
- Ban specified countries from logging into front-end.
- Option to permanently block IPs.
- Option to log blocked IPs.
- Full business license including Corporate.
- Extended support.
Use our Online Product Advisor to help you find the right edition.
|Delay of front-end log-in attempts|
|Plug-in scope back-end, front-end or both|
|Independent back- and front-end settings|
|Linear delay increment|
|Exponential delay increment|
|Configurable IP blocking threshold|
|Allow specified countries to log into back-end|
|Ban specified countries from logging into front-end|
|Option to block IPs permanently|
|Optional logging of blocked IPs|
|Joomla! 3.x native|
|Compatible with PHP 7 and PHP 8|
|License for personal and
one-man business websites
|Full business license|
|Updates through Joomla! update system|