Overview of configurable parameters of JUserPrune plug-in for Joomla! 3.
This information is provided 'as is', without any form of warranty or guarantee.
Why you should go for the Premium or Business Edition:
- More consistent user account maintenance at regular time intervals. Recommended for high volume websites.
- Removes both front end and back end user accounts.
- Removes customised user groups that have been added to the standard Joomla! access control list.
- Extended options for expiration periods (up to 5 years).
- License includes one-man business.
Additional with the Business Edition
- Non-logged and idle accounts can be either disabled or removed.
- Email warning to users for pending account disable/removal.
- Email report to administrators.
- Full Business license, including Corporate.
- Extended support.
Use our Online Product Advisor to help you find the right edition.
> Trial edition back-end configuration screenshot
> Premium Edition back-end configuration screenshot 1 / 2
> Business Edition back-end configuration screenshot 1 / 2
|Frontend user account management|
|Backend user account management|
|Remove non-logged/idle accounts|
|Either disable or remove non-logged/idle accounts|
|Customised user groups included by default|
|Customised user group include/exclude|
|Standard user group exclusion|
|Individual user ID exclusion|
|Individual user ID inclusion|
|Extended options for expiration periods|
|Plug-in trigger upon frontend event|
|Plug-in trigger at regular time intervals|
|User email warning pending disable/removal|
|Email notification to site administrators|
|Joomla! 3 native|
|Compatible with PHP 7 and PHP 8|
|Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional|
|License for personal and
one-man business websites
|Full business license|
|Updates through Joomla! update system|