See attached screen dumps.
- Standard Joomla! 3.8.6 install with fresh Login One! Business plug-in install (latest version 2.11.0 for J3.x).
- By default, the 'Clear my sessions' option is disabled. I have enabled it.
- The text shown in the notice is configurable to suit your website's language. Also the text of the 'Clear my sessions' link is configurable.
- When the 'Clear my sessions' is clicked, the user is redirected to the home page, OR you can configure a different redirect URL.
- See first screen dump file for the back-end configs.
- I logged into the website using the Opera web browser.
- Then I logged into the website (with the same account!) using Firefox: the "The maximum login limit..." notice is displayed, see second screen dump in area with blue background.
- At the bottom of the notice is the link to clear all my sessions. See second screen dump.
- If I click the 'Clear my sessions' link, the first session will be aborted and cleared and I will be able to log in.
The texts shown in the screen dumps are the default texts of the straight-out-of-the-box plug-in (Business Edition).
If you mean a clickable button that clears all existing sessions from the user, so that he/she can log in, this option is already present in the Business Edition of the plug-in. So the answer is: yes it is possible and the fastest route is to purchase the Business Edition. Regards
Hello, I want to modify your "LoginOne!" Plugin. I want to add a session reset button to the user who is trying to log in to the message field with an authorization error due to an already existing session. Is this possible?