10 - Login One! Plug-in - J3
Joomla! 3.10.11 and PHP 7 and PHP 8 compatible.
A small but nifty authentication plug-in for Joomla! 3 that prevents multiple log-ins by the same user credentials. A useful tool for websites that share or exchange potentially sensitive information with their registered users. Supports Two-Factor Authentication.
User needs to either sign off the first session, or wait until the first session has expired.
Super Users can always have multiple log-ins.
This freeware version is very basic and for evaluation only. The Premium and Business editions are the 'real thing', with full frontend language support and additional options to allow multiple log-ins for specified groups and users. In the business edition, specified users can be denied multiple log-ins and the maximum number of simultaneous log-ins for allowed users can be configured. The business edition is a 'must' if you are really serious about managing multiple log-ins for your professional website(s).
Supported languages: English.
Basic setup instructions are in the documentation file that comes with the download package.
Please note that the plug-in must now be installed as a single package. The package will install two separate plug-ins.
- Joomla! 3.5 or later, PHP 5.3.10 or later or PHP 7, PHP 8
- Joomla! back-end global config (tab system): Session Handler set to 'database' (i.e. not PHP and not 'none')
- Standard Joomla! log-in module enabled. The plug-in may work also with other 3rd party log-in modules, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Browser has cookies enabled.
NOTE: With the release of Joomla! 1.6, its developers have changed the way in which a frontend user session expires. This has an impact on the behaviour of this plug-in. Optimum performance can be achieved with the Premium or Business Edition. See our forum.
- File Size:
- 1,462.49 Kb
- GNU/GPLv3. You understand and accept the license terms for this software.
- File Version: